- "We" means diycomputerscience.com means the organization maintaining diycomputerscience.com, the team, the advisory board and affiliates of diycomputerscience.com. "You" means any user of the website, student and/or tutor of any course.
- You acknowledge that diycomputerscience.com is not an educational institution and has no affiliation or association with any educational institutions. diycomputerscience.com courses are not accredited or a recognised course of study in any country.
- You acknowledge and agree that diycomputerscience.com is being provided freely and no kind of agreement or contract is created between diycomputerscience.com and you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, individual tutors and students of diycomputerscience.com or our advisors and administrators or anyone else connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly.
- You acknowledge and agree that your participation in diycomputerscience.com courses is on a voluntary basis.
- We do not guarantee enrolment into any of its courses or the continued offering of any of its courses.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of enrolments in each course for any reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the course for any reason.
- We reserves the right to change the commencement and end dates and times of any course for any reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course for any reason.
- All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this Website (including the design, arrangement look and feel) and all material or content supplied as part of this Website shall remain at all times our property or that of our licensors.
- Certain material may be downloaded or used by you under a Creative Common Licence. Other material may be made available under different Special Conditions. It is your sole responsibility to check the copyright and licensing status (including any Special Conditions) applying to the material you view, download or otherwise access from this Website and to abide by any such Special Conditions in full.
- We prohibit you from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Website any materials that violate another party's image, intellectual property, privacy or any other rights.
- All text, images or other works in which you hold the copyright, by submitting it to diycomputerscience.com , you agree to license it under the creative commons license 3.0 license.
- We make no warranty or representation in relation to the quality, qualifications or performance of any of its diycomputerscience.com services, content, courses, tutors, advisors, administrators or volunteers.
- We will try to ensure that all information provided by us in connection with the diycomputerscience.com and/or the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of which we exclude all liability. We make no representation or warranty about the information included on this Website and/or associated communications or information. You shall be solely responsible for any decisions based on the information contained in this Website.
- We will try to ensure that the website is maintained in a fully operating condition. We are not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in this Website. You should not assume that this Website is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website and services may be supplemented, modified or withdrawn.
- Information provided on the website does not constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon without taking independent advice. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you.
- The Website and the diycomputerscience.com courses are provided on an as is and on an as available basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In addition to the above you agree that we will not be liable for any damages including but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, errors or omissions or any damages arising from use, loss of use data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and/or participation in any of the diycomputerscience.com courses or associated activities.